Thanks so much to the Junior League of Summit for hosting my series of 3 talks on mental health during COVID-19. My last talk focused on the need to lower… Read More
For the past few days I’ve been trying, and failing, to write coherently about the murder of George Floyd. As a professional who works with mothers, I wanted to write… Read More
Thanks so much to the Junior League of Summit for hosting my talk on self-care during COVID-19. As I emphatically state during the talk, you must consider your own physical… Read More
I’ve noticed an interesting trend in my therapy sessions with parents over the past few weeks. While most aspects of their lives have become far more private (they’re not leaving… Read More
Last week, I gave the first in a series of three talks for the Junior League of Summit about psychological well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic. This virus poses a significant… Read More
Last week, I was speaking with one of my patients with two young children. She confessed that she has been nothing but miserable during the pandemic and doesn’t believe others… Read More
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Worried about re-entry into the post-COVID world? Try exposure!
- Moms! Keep a “mom diary” for a day, and you might be featured in The Washington Post!
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”