My kids have been incredible during these pandemic/apocalypse/end-of-days-times. I, however, have not. I have started to lose my mind over really minor stuff (e.g. everything having to do with the… Read More
I wrote this piece in Motherwell Magazine about coming to the realization that I can’t fix my older son’s problems anymore. The idea that I can’t fix things for my… Read More
It’s month 10 of Unprecedented Times, and needless to say all parents are at the end of their ropes (myself included: stay tuned for a longer blog post on this… Read More
Like so many other families, my family recently experienced a COVID scare: We were exposed to someone who was exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID. While the person… Read More
I’m one of the lucky parents whose kids went back to in-person school a few weeks ago. Despite my anxiety about the pandemic, I was mostly relieved and grateful that… Read More
Hope everyone is hanging in there despite these incredibly troubled times. On an unrelated note, if you were kind enough to preorder my book, it seems like Amazon has cancelled… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting