I was so excited to join my friend Dr. Shelby Harris, an amazing sleep expert (and contributor to Mom Brain!), for a discussion about “Momsomnia,” a term Shelby uses to… Read More
Motherwell is one of the very best sources of parenting writing. It’s also one of the first places I published my work when I began writing, and I’ve been fortunate… Read More
Last school year, I worked really, really hard to facilitate everything for my kids, in an effort to compensate for all the pandemic took from them. But it turned out… Read More
I was very excited to partner with Vivvi, an innovative childcare company, for a discussion of all things Mom Brain! Here’s a recording of my talk with Vivvi’s Gretchen Richer,… Read More
I’ve been a big fan of Zibby Owens and the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podcast for years, so I was thrilled to be a guest myself! We… Read More
Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!