Very happy to be included in this terrific piece from The Washington Post’s On Parenting about parent guilt during (and beyond) the pandemic. In the piece I stress the importance… Read More
So many of my mom patients spend time puzzling over their COVID emotions-WHY are they feeling the way they’re feeling? Why are they managing to stay cool and collected during… Read More
Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” I get it—we’re in month 11 of this terribleness, and none of us can be our best selves. But many of my mom patients… Read More
I was having a tough day yesterday and ended up in my son’s room, taking a moment to hold (read: hug) my old Cabbage Patch Kids, Tracey and Jamie. I’m… Read More
Hi Everyone! In the weeks leading up to Mom Brain’s publication, I’m going to be sharing Mom BrainStorms–short videos featuring some tidbits from the book. Today’s Mom BrainStorm highlights how… Read More
Hi all! So excited that after a COVID-related delay, my new book, Mom Brain, is available for pre-order (out May 9!). My goal in writing the book was to share… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting