I wrote a piece for Motherly about the transitions you can’t prepare for, those moments when you are blindsided by changes in your children. As a parent, I have found… Read More
I’m honored to have been selected as one of the Association For Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies’ Featured Therapists. I’ve been lucky to be able to call ABCT my professional home… Read More
As a psychologist who specializes in working with anxious parents, and as a mom who specializes in little boys (I’ve got two), I can tell you that those back-to-school ads… Read More
A smart, funny friend of mine who’s a mom of four coined the term “funishment” to describe those times when you take your kids to super-fun, kid-friendly activities and they… Read More
Always important to have a few laughs (and gain some perspective) as you’re slogging through the first months of new motherhood. Here’s a great piece about getting your nursing baby… Read More
I have been meaning to post this amazing piece that Sarah Treem, creator of the Showtime series The Affair, wrote for the British magazine Red. In it, she describes how her… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm