I was so excited to talk all things Mom Brain with Brigid Bergin on The Brian Lehrer Show this morning. We discussed many topics I cover in the book, including… Read More
Beyond thrilled to announce that my book, Mom Brain, is out May 9 (click here to pre-order)!!! In the book, I share evidence-based strategies for helping moms manage the many… Read More
Excited to have my first piece in the Washington Post! The piece details how you can use the principles of exposure therapy to manage your anxiety and dread about re-entry… Read More
Moms! Interested in keeping a “mom diary” for a day, which might be featured in an upcoming article in the Washington Post On Parenting? I’m writing a piece on maternal… Read More
Very happy to be included in this terrific piece from The Washington Post’s On Parenting about parent guilt during (and beyond) the pandemic. In the piece I stress the importance… Read More
So many of my mom patients spend time puzzling over their COVID emotions-WHY are they feeling the way they’re feeling? Why are they managing to stay cool and collected during… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm