My latest piece for Motherly–all about how parenting is just like a game of Chutes and Ladders (which just happens to be my least favorite kid board game). As I… Read More
Today’s #Wellness Wednesday article and video aims to help those moms who at times feel like The Worst Mom Ever. Please click on “read more” to see the video and… Read More
I am so excited to introduce a new #WellnessWednesday series on the blog! Each Wednesday, I’ll be posting a short video and accompanying article about a different topic in cognitive-behavioral… Read More
Mother’s Day frustrates me. This is because, inevitably, I continue to play the mom role: I am in charge of planning for a holiday that is ostensibly honoring me. I… Read More
It’s almost Mother’s Day, a perfect opportunity to highlight the importance of telling moms that you appreciate them. I didn’t realize just how important this was for me personally until… Read More
I can’t count the number of times mom patients have complained about “PTA culture” and specifically the expectation that they as mothers should always be the ones volunteering. This excellent… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!