As a clinical psychologist who specializes in anxiety treatment, I consider it my responsibility to follow the news, to ensure that I’m familiar with the stressors to which my patients… Read More
We all like to think that we totally get who our kids are. But what happens when they become someone else entirely, seemingly overnight? I discuss my experience with kids… Read More
It always happens around this time of year. Moms come into my office, their faces contorted with shame. They sit down on my couch, take a deep breath, and reluctantly… Read More
Thanksgiving is all about gratitude, right? But sometimes, moms have a hard time feeling grateful, even if they lead seemingly rewarding lives. I wrote this piece last Thanksgiving in an… Read More
I was honored to have the opportunity to speak with Sarah Argenal at Working Parent Resource about how CBT can help with parental anxiety and overwhelm. My podcast episode is #38,… Read More
I love this piece from Motherwell: “And in my experience, full-time caregiving for young children, while it can be rewarding, can also be incredibly isolating, stressful, and both emotionally and physically… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!