I’ve been reading a lot over the past few days about New Year’s resolutions for moms: how moms can aim to be more present and patient with their children, for… Read More
I talk a lot about how moms can minimize their own stress during the holiday season (stay tuned for a bunch of posts from me about that!). Here is a… Read More
I recently came upon this terrific piece from the Boston Globe from a few months back. In it, writer Chelsea Conaboy highlights the dramatic brain changes that pre- and post-partum women… Read More
I cannot say enough about this article written by a dear friend and colleague, Dr. Rebecca Schrag Hershberg of Little House Calls Psychological Services. Last week’s Senate confirmation hearings were… Read More
I talk to moms—A LOT—about expectations. That’s because we moms expect so much of ourselves (and, let’s face it—society expects so much of us). We want to excel in all… Read More
I have a distinct memory of an awful day when my older son was two months old. It was 90+ degrees and humid, and he refused to nap. I sat… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!