My 4 year-old son is in a refusing-to-go-to-bed phase. Once we close his door for the night, he calls out for us, repeatedly and hysterically, to help him with everything… Read More
As moms, we are often forced to have difficult conversations. With our partners, perhaps, if we feel that we are not getting what we need from them. With teachers or… Read More
Are you the type of mom who thinks endlessly about all of the things you should be doing, but aren’t? Here are some examples of shoulds I hear from moms:… Read More
I’m heading out on vacation, which means no new #WellnessWednesday posts until 7/18. Hope you all have a happy and safe Fourth of July! Read More
I’ve worked with a number of moms who believe that it is their duty as moms to be the Soccer Mom–that is, to attend every single event in which their… Read More
I posted today’s #WellnessWednesday video as scheduled, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the far more important humanitarian crisis occurring at our borders. Separating children from their parents… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!