I am so excited to introduce a new #WellnessWednesday series on the blog! Each Wednesday, I’ll be posting a short video and accompanying article about a different topic in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for stressed and anxious moms. Please click on “read more” to watch the first video in the series. And then check out my first official post, with a…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting