I was very excited to partner with Vivvi, an innovative childcare company, for a discussion of all things Mom Brain! Here’s a recording of my talk with Vivvi’s Gretchen Richer, where we covered strategies for managing maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism.
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting