I wrote a piece about how much I hated taking my kids to the park (and how much I now miss it) for Motherwell Magazine. I found taking the kids to the park to be uniquely torturous. As I note in the piece: “Highlights included: having to spend 30+ minutes dressing my kid and loading up my stroller with everything…
I first became friends with Dr. Rebecca Schrag Hershberg in college, when we sang together in the same a cappella group (which thanks to the “Pitch Perfect” movies is now actually considered sort of cool). It just so happens that we pursued somewhat similar tracks–both of us went on to study clinical psychology; she focusing on children, I on adults.…
I talk a lot about how moms can minimize their own stress during the holiday season (stay tuned for a bunch of posts from me about that!). Here is a great companion piece about how moms (and dads) can minimize their toddlers’ stress and reduce toddler tantrums during the holidays. In the article my dear friend and colleague Dr. Rebecca…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!