In 2003, my friend and I, both singers, staged what we described as our farewell concert, a final cabaret-style show before we hung up our vocal pipes for good. I was 24 years old. Prior to that show, I had devoted the better part of my life to singing and musical theater. But as the start of psychology graduate school…
I’ve been reading a lot over the past few days about New Year’s resolutions for moms: how moms can aim to be more present and patient with their children, for example, or how they can learn to rely less on technology. Many of the articles making their way around the mom blog-iverse are focusing on how moms can change their…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!