Why do so many moms, especially during these scary times, believe that being strong means ignoring their emotions and hiding them from the kids? In my latest piece for Scary Mommy, I write about maternal emotions and what it truly means to be a “strong mother.” To me, there is nothing stronger than facing your feelings and doing what you…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting