“What if Eve doesn’t make the soccer team?” “What if the other moms in the play group don’t like me?” “What if this pain in my arm means that I have a serious illness?” If you often find yourself asking “What If?” questions like these, you might be a “What If?” mom. “What If?” moms are anxious about uncertain future…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting