Back in January, I bought my husband a book of New York Times crossword puzzles. He wasn’t necessarily a crossword puzzle guy, but I figured that he could use something non-kid and non-state-of-the-world-related to occupy his mind. He started working his way through it whenever he had a spare moment. Once COVID hit, I found myself drawn to the book…
For the past few days I’ve been trying, and failing, to write coherently about the murder of George Floyd. As a professional who works with mothers, I wanted to write something acknowledging the critical role that parents play in combating racism. But I’ve honestly had difficulty finding the right words. Fortunately, my colleague and dear friend Dr. Rebecca Schrag Hershberg…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting