I’ve spent so many sessions with patients discussing anxiety over decisions, both COVID and non-COVID-related. It seems like we parents are constantly called upon to make choices, and after 2+ years of too many choices we are exhausted. I was so happy to partner with Vivvi’s Jessica Pallay and Not Safe For Mom Group‘s Alexis Barad-Cutler to discuss how to…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental malaise with the New York Times
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes