Since the pandemic started, we parents have been reminded *every single day* that it’s our job to keep our kids safe. While we were aware of this responsibility before COVID-19, it seems like our experiences with COVID have amplified that feeling of responsibility, to the point where we’re becoming anxious about formerly inconsequential day-to-day childcare matters. I’ve been witnessing this…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental malaise with the New York Times
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes