Here’s my most recent piece for Scary Mommy, about how I made a conscious choice not to care so much on the day of my nephew’s bar mitzvah. What I’ve learned–and what I share with my patients–is that we parents often find ourselves in situations in which we simply cannot have control (like, for example, a bar mitzvah on a…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting