So excited that Parents Magazine is featuring an excerpt from Mom Brain about coping with “momfluencers” on social media. I can’t count the number of conversations I’ve had with moms about the stress, anxiety, guilt, shame, rage (and often all of the above) they feel after seeing the flowery posts of #blessed momfluencers on Instagram. Fortunately there are a number…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting