Since way before this whole Corona-mess started, I’ve been encouraging my mom patients to keep a diary of “mom wins.” Because, let’s face it: we moms tend to focus on all the things we do wrong, and rarely if ever give ourselves credit for the things we do right. I ask my patients to note down anything positive they did…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!