“So how many of you have a long to-do list that seemingly never gets shorter?” I recently posed this question to a group of 50 women during a talk on managing maternal stress. In response, maybe a quarter of the women in the room raised their hands. I didn’t know any of these women personally, but I doubted that three…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!