You may recall that last year, I wrote about my older son, Matty, and his experience in the previous year’s school spelling bee. I shared how heartbreaking it was for him (and for me) when he lost, and how hard was to see my kid fail. I dreaded having to sit through another bee. But I did sit through another…
In 2003, my friend and I, both singers, staged what we described as our farewell concert, a final cabaret-style show before we hung up our vocal pipes for good. I was 24 years old. Prior to that show, I had devoted the better part of my life to singing and musical theater. But as the start of psychology graduate school…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!