Loved talking Mom Brain with the amazing Amy Wilson and Margaret Ables of the What Fresh Hell podcast. We discussed maternal emotions, anxiety, and social media comparison-making, among many other things. I’m a big fan of this podcast–Amy and Margaret are hilarious, sharing the good/bad/ugly aspects of motherhood. They also spotlight parenting books and offer spot-on parenting advice. Please check…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting