I was happy to have the opportunity to speak to Kelly McCarthy of ABC News about all the “everyday things” we’re missing during the Coronavirus quarantine and what we can do to cope. The upshot: it is absolutely normal to miss even the most mundane aspects of our former lives. Because our day-to-day routines give us a sense of control…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm