I was so thrilled to talk to Katie Lowes–a wonderful actress and advocate for moms and maternal mental health issues–for her excellent parenting podcast “Katie’s Crib.” We discussed everything from learning to show yourself compassion as a mom, to dealing with mom-shamers, to effectively navigating holidays and vacations with little ones. I hope you enjoy the episode as much as…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental malaise with the New York Times
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes