I speak often (too much?) about how much I love the show Parks and Recreation and the character of Leslie Knope specifically. One of my favorite Leslie bits involves her made-up holiday of Galentine’s Day, which falls on February 13 (today!). Leslie describes the holiday as follows: “Oh, it’s only the best day of the year. Every February 13, my…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting