The holidays are *so hard,* especially this year, when moms are feeling pressure to make up for last year’s disappointments. I devote a whole chapter of Mom Brain to holidays and special events, and will be sharing some of my coping strategies in short weekly holiday coping videos starting Monday. Please reach out with any suggestions for issues you’d like…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule