The ability to empathize with others–that is, understand and share others’ feelings– is considered a critical skill for mothers. When our kids are struggling, we want them to know that we understand what they’re going through and share their pain. But, as this excellent article from The Washington Post points out, not all forms of empathy are created equal. Emotional…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!