Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom diary for me, so that we can better understand their day-to-day emotional life. I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to share what I’ve learned from reading many mom diaries–and…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm