Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom diary for me, so that we can better understand their day-to-day emotional life. I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to share what I’ve learned from reading many mom diaries–and…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!