I was so excited to talk all things Mom Brain with Brigid Bergin on The Brian Lehrer Show this morning. We discussed many topics I cover in the book, including what “mom brain” actually is; how moms can deal with social media comparison-making; and how moms can ensure that they take good care of themselves. Click here for the full…
Excited to have my first piece in the Washington Post! The piece details how you can use the principles of exposure therapy to manage your anxiety and dread about re-entry into the post-COVID world. I discuss how avoidance breeds anxiety and outline several “rules of exposure,” with input from several experts in the field. I hope you find this helpful…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm