Like every other parent, I’ve been following the news about school closures very closely…and like every other parent, I was horrified to hear that lengthy school closures (perhaps for the duration of the school year) are a real possibility. Upon hearing this, my mind spun into the future. What would this mean? My son is in his last year at…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!