I’ve noticed a theme in many of the (online–a brave new world!) sessions I’ve done this week: different loved ones coping differently. A number of my patients have shared that they have different emotional needs than their partners/parents/close friends, and as a result, they’ve had a difficult time discussing the virus with them. One particular dynamic that seems pretty common:…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule