As moms, we are often forced to have difficult conversations. With our partners, perhaps, if we feel that we are not getting what we need from them. With teachers or administrators, if our child is having problems in school. With extended family members, who we may perceive are not supporting us or our children in the way we’d hoped they…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting