Thrilled to have had the opportunity to read one of my essays for the great new Motherly podcast, especially because I’m featured with Hillary Frank of the wonderful Longest Shortest Time podcast. The episode features a discussion of Hillary’s great new book, Weird Parenting Wins, as well as my essay about how parenting is a lot like a game of…
My latest piece for Motherly–all about how parenting is just like a game of Chutes and Ladders (which just happens to be my least favorite kid board game). As I say in the piece: “As a parent, you’re constantly navigating ups and downs, wins and losses. And as in Chutes and Ladders, many of these wins and losses often seem…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting