Hi all! So excited that after a COVID-related delay, my new book, Mom Brain, is available for pre-order (out May 9!). My goal in writing the book was to share effective, easy-to-use strategies in the voice of a fellow mom in the trenches. (Unlike other self-help books, this one is light on clinical jargon and heavy on Real Housewives references).…
I’ve written in years past about how anxiety-provoking back-to-school time can be for parents. Needless to say, this year is exponentially more worrisome, as parents are tasked with making the decision about whether or not to send their kids to school. Those who decide to send their children to school have to cope with their fear about what happens when…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!