I’m honored to have been selected as one of the Association For Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies’ Featured Therapists. I’ve been lucky to be able to call ABCT my professional home since 2003. As a Featured Therapist I got the chance to answer some questions about myself and my practice and the role that ABCT has played in my professional development. To…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!