Last week, I was speaking with one of my patients with two young children. She confessed that she has been nothing but miserable during the pandemic and doesn’t believe others… Read More
“Is anyone else streaming anything in your house?” “How far away are you from your router?” “Are you using your cell phone, or your laptop?” This is me, during virtually… Read More
I was happy to have the opportunity to speak to Kelly McCarthy of ABC News about all the “everyday things” we’re missing during the Coronavirus quarantine and what we can… Read More
Why do so many moms, especially during these scary times, believe that being strong means ignoring their emotions and hiding them from the kids? In my latest piece for Scary… Read More
Since way before this whole Corona-mess started, I’ve been encouraging my mom patients to keep a diary of “mom wins.” Because, let’s face it: we moms tend to focus on… Read More
Because we don’t have any experience trying to live life during a global pandemic, we don’t know how we’re going to feel on a day by day (or even a… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule