I wrote a piece about how much I hated taking my kids to the park (and how much I now miss it) for Motherwell Magazine. I found taking the kids… Read More
Thanks so much to the Junior League of Summit for hosting my series of 3 talks on mental health during COVID-19. My last talk focused on the need to lower… Read More
For the past few days I’ve been trying, and failing, to write coherently about the murder of George Floyd. As a professional who works with mothers, I wanted to write… Read More
Thanks so much to the Junior League of Summit for hosting my talk on self-care during COVID-19. As I emphatically state during the talk, you must consider your own physical… Read More
I’ve noticed an interesting trend in my therapy sessions with parents over the past few weeks. While most aspects of their lives have become far more private (they’re not leaving… Read More
Last week, I gave the first in a series of three talks for the Junior League of Summit about psychological well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic. This virus poses a significant… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule