I’m one of the lucky parents whose kids went back to in-person school a few weeks ago. Despite my anxiety about the pandemic, I was mostly relieved and grateful that… Read More
Hope everyone is hanging in there despite these incredibly troubled times. On an unrelated note, if you were kind enough to preorder my book, it seems like Amazon has cancelled… Read More
I wrote a piece for Motherwell Magazine about what it’s been like helping moms with their back-to-school anxiety as I also struggle with my own. I can’t remember a time… Read More
I’ve written in years past about how anxiety-provoking back-to-school time can be for parents. Needless to say, this year is exponentially more worrisome, as parents are tasked with making the… Read More
Back in January, I bought my husband a book of New York Times crossword puzzles. He wasn’t necessarily a crossword puzzle guy, but I figured that he could use something… Read More
Last week, my son had an epic meltdown at 7:45 am. Grievances included, but were not limited to: the regrettable lack of Kashi in the pantry, the “loud chewing sounds”… Read More
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Worried about re-entry into the post-COVID world? Try exposure!
- Moms! Keep a “mom diary” for a day, and you might be featured in The Washington Post!
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”