Excited to have my first piece in the Washington Post! The piece details how you can use the principles of exposure therapy to manage your anxiety and dread about re-entry… Read More
Moms! Interested in keeping a “mom diary” for a day, which might be featured in an upcoming article in the Washington Post On Parenting? I’m writing a piece on maternal… Read More
Very happy to be included in this terrific piece from The Washington Post’s On Parenting about parent guilt during (and beyond) the pandemic. In the piece I stress the importance… Read More
So many of my mom patients spend time puzzling over their COVID emotions-WHY are they feeling the way they’re feeling? Why are they managing to stay cool and collected during… Read More
Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” I get it—we’re in month 11 of this terribleness, and none of us can be our best selves. But many of my mom patients… Read More
I was having a tough day yesterday and ended up in my son’s room, taking a moment to hold (read: hug) my old Cabbage Patch Kids, Tracey and Jamie. I’m… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!