Here’s a piece I wrote for Scary Mommy about my recent college reunion: Last weekend, fueled by cheap alcoholic punch, bad nachos, and something magical called Insomnia Cookies (unrelated: Where have… Read More
Here’s a mantra I’ve adopted for myself about rising up against this new administration. There is no room for guilt in the resistance. As a psychologist, I’m also sharing it… Read More
Here is a piece I wrote for Scary Mommy, about managing expectations for motherhood: My children, Jenny, Jamie and Tracy, are currently lying face up in a box in my… Read More
I’d like to start out this post about overcoming holiday loneliness by sharing a snippet of a conversation I heard this morning at my local grocery store: Mom 1: You… Read More
Here’s a piece I wrote for Scary Mommy, about coping with the pressure to be grateful at Thanksgiving: It’s November, that time of year when the gratitude-industrial complex once again… Read More
Here is a post I wrote for Scary Mommy, where I discuss the pressure to breastfeed and the guilt that can ensue when moms cannot (or do not want to)… Read More
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain is almost here!!! Virtual book launch event TONIGHT!!!
- Worried about re-entry into the post-COVID world? Try exposure!
- Moms! Keep a “mom diary” for a day, and you might be featured in The Washington Post!
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!