I loved talking momfluencers, maternal anxiety, and post-baby partner relationships with Dr. Mona! She represents the best of what Instagram has to offer-she’s a pediatrician and mom with smart, relatable… Read More
Excited to talk Mom Brain with my local library! Virtual book talk TONIGHT at 7 pm EST. Click here for signup details. In Mom Brain, I share evidence-based strategies for… Read More
Loved talking Mom Brain with the amazing Amy Wilson and Margaret Ables of the What Fresh Hell podcast. We discussed maternal emotions, anxiety, and social media comparison-making, among many other… Read More
So excited that Parents Magazine is featuring an excerpt from Mom Brain about coping with “momfluencers” on social media. I can’t count the number of conversations I’ve had with moms… Read More
I was so excited to talk all things Mom Brain with Brigid Bergin on The Brian Lehrer Show this morning. We discussed many topics I cover in the book, including… Read More
Beyond thrilled to announce that my book, Mom Brain, is out May 9 (click here to pre-order)!!! In the book, I share evidence-based strategies for helping moms manage the many… Read More
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!