I loved talking momfluencers, maternal anxiety, and post-baby partner relationships with Dr. Mona! She represents the best of what Instagram has to offer-she’s a pediatrician and mom with smart, relatable advice for parents. Click here to access the Peds Doc Talk podcast episode we did together-it’s live now. And follow Dr. Mona at @pedsdoctalk on Instagram (and me at @DrCBTMom!).…
I don’t often post things geared towards parents of older kids, but this piece by the amazing Lisa Damour touches on a number of concepts that I often discuss with my mom patients and include in Mom Brain. She writes in terms of the parent-teen relationship, but these ideas apply in many other types of relationships as well. The difference…
I cannot tell you how often I hear something like this, “My husband and I agreed that we would share the childcare 50-50. We had the best intentions. And then we had our kid, and the split started looking more like 20-80. Now I’m overworked and resentful all the time. What happened?“ Psychologist Darcy Lockman actually came up with an…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!