NPR recently featured a story about mood and anxiety issues in perimenopause. I have seen this play out many times with mom patients: women who have a history of depression and/or anxiety see a spike in symptoms during the perimenopausal period. There is often a “perfect storm” of factors at play–at the same time as moms are experiencing physical and…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule