I don’t often recommend fiction in my professional life, but whenever I encounter amazing writing about motherhood, I feel compelled to speak up. In Fleishman is in Trouble, Taffy Brodesser-Akner captures the complex emotions of motherhood so succinctly and perfectly. It’s an incredibly nuanced and thoughtful take on the motherhood experience, which can by turns be joyful, overwhelming, boring, anxiety-producing,…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting