How many of you have ever been asked to volunteer for a PTO event that you have absolutely no interest in volunteering for? Or perhaps you’ve been pressured by a fellow mom to set up a playdate with her child, who happens to be the class bully? Or maybe you’ve been coerced into buying flowery leggings or anti-aging cosmetics that…
My New Book
Are You A Stressed Mom?
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Worried about re-entry into the post-COVID world? Try exposure!
- Moms! Keep a “mom diary” for a day, and you might be featured in The Washington Post!
- Parent guilt in the time of COVID (and after!)
- Mom BrainStorm: Stop trying to figure out your feelings!
- Mom BrainStorm: Feeling like the “World’s Worst Mom?” Keep a diary of “Mom wins”