How many of you have ever been asked to volunteer for a PTO event that you have absolutely no interest in volunteering for? Or perhaps you’ve been pressured by a fellow mom to set up a playdate with her child, who happens to be the class bully? Or maybe you’ve been coerced into buying flowery leggings or anti-aging cosmetics that…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!