How many of you have ever been asked to volunteer for a PTO event that you have absolutely no interest in volunteering for? Or perhaps you’ve been pressured by a fellow mom to set up a playdate with her child, who happens to be the class bully? Or maybe you’ve been coerced into buying flowery leggings or anti-aging cosmetics that…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm