I was excited to contribute to this piece by the always-excellent Jessica Grose for The New York Times Parenting. It can be hard when you see your kid struggling with the exact same things you struggle with. (And I can also completely relate on a personal level, as my older son is basically a sports-loving version of me.) The upshot:…
I was so thrilled to talk to Katie Lowes–a wonderful actress and advocate for moms and maternal mental health issues–for her excellent parenting podcast “Katie’s Crib.” We discussed everything from learning to show yourself compassion as a mom, to dealing with mom-shamers, to effectively navigating holidays and vacations with little ones. I hope you enjoy the episode as much as…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!