Attention moms! You are NOT the only one who can make the holidays magical for your kids! Make sure you delegate holiday responsibilities so that other family members are doing their share. Play to everyone’s respective strengths when dividing tasks…and be aware that your family members might not do things exactly as you would! But that’s ok-it’s a small price to pay for your sanity.
Mom Brain Holiday Tip #4: Make sure to delegate!!!
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!