Motherwell is one of the very best sources of parenting writing. It’s also one of the first places I published my work when I began writing, and I’ve been fortunate to publish several pieces on their site over the years. So I’m so thrilled that they’re featuring a Q&A about Mom Brain. I got to answer some really interesting questions…
Last school year, I worked really, really hard to facilitate everything for my kids, in an effort to compensate for all the pandemic took from them. But it turned out all this facilitating was for nought-it didn’t help my kids, and actually compromised my own ability to take care of myself. As a specialist on maternal mental health, I was…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!