Motherwell is one of the very best sources of parenting writing. It’s also one of the first places I published my work when I began writing, and I’ve been fortunate to publish several pieces on their site over the years. So I’m so thrilled that they’re featuring a Q&A about Mom Brain. I got to answer some really interesting questions…
Last school year, I worked really, really hard to facilitate everything for my kids, in an effort to compensate for all the pandemic took from them. But it turned out all this facilitating was for nought-it didn’t help my kids, and actually compromised my own ability to take care of myself. As a specialist on maternal mental health, I was…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting