Very excited to be partnering with Vivvi, an innovative childcare company, for a discussion of all things Mom Brain! Join us for a virtual event on August 10th at 2 pm EST when we’ll be covering strategies for managing maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism. The event is free and open to the public. Click on this link to sign up,…
I’ve been a big fan of Zibby Owens and the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podcast for years, so I was thrilled to be a guest myself! We talked about all things Mom Brain, including coping with social media comparison-making and learning how to mom a little less perfectly. The link to the episode is here. Hope you…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm