I’ve been a big fan of Zibby Owens and the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podcast for years, so I was thrilled to be a guest myself! We talked about all things Mom Brain, including coping with social media comparison-making and learning how to mom a little less perfectly. The link to the episode is here. Hope you…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking “Momsomia” with sleep expert Dr. Shelby Harris
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!