Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom diary for me, so that we can better understand their day-to-day emotional life. I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to share what I’ve learned from reading many mom diaries–and…
I loved talking momfluencers, maternal anxiety, and post-baby partner relationships with Dr. Mona! She represents the best of what Instagram has to offer-she’s a pediatrician and mom with smart, relatable advice for parents. Click here to access the Peds Doc Talk podcast episode we did together-it’s live now. And follow Dr. Mona at @pedsdoctalk on Instagram (and me at @DrCBTMom!).…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!
- Mom Brain Holiday Tip #5: Set a (very loose) schedule