Anxiety. Guilt. Joy. Love. Grief. These are just some of the many emotions my mom patients (and I!) experience every day. I ask each new patient to keep a mom diary for me, so that we can better understand their day-to-day emotional life. I’m thrilled to have had the opportunity to share what I’ve learned from reading many mom diaries–and…
I loved talking momfluencers, maternal anxiety, and post-baby partner relationships with Dr. Mona! She represents the best of what Instagram has to offer-she’s a pediatrician and mom with smart, relatable advice for parents. Click here to access the Peds Doc Talk podcast episode we did together-it’s live now. And follow Dr. Mona at @pedsdoctalk on Instagram (and me at @DrCBTMom!).…
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Mom Brain Q&A with Motherwell Magazine!
- My back to school resolution: To stop trying to facilitate everything for my kids
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting