I was so excited to talk all things Mom Brain with Brigid Bergin on The Brian Lehrer Show this morning. We discussed many topics I cover in the book, including what “mom brain” actually is; how moms can deal with social media comparison-making; and how moms can ensure that they take good care of themselves. Click here for the full segment!
Talking Mom Brain on the Brian Lehrer Show!
- brian lehrer show
- brigid bergin
- CBT for anxiety
- CBT for moms
- CBT for stress
- cognitive-behavior therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for moms
- Dr CBT Mom
- Dr. Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco
- ilyse dimarco
- ilyse dobrow
- ilyse dobrow dimarco
- mom anxiety
- mom brain
- mom brain book
- mother stress
- motherhood anxiety
- motherhood stress
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking parental decision fatigue with Vivvi
- What to do when you see your kid struggling with the things you struggle with
- Talking “Mom Brain” with Katie Lowes on Katie’s Crib!
- My latest in The Washington Post: Managing parental anxiety when *everything* feels high-stakes
- Last Mom Brain Holiday Tip: Take care of yourself!