I was so excited to talk all things Mom Brain with Brigid Bergin on The Brian Lehrer Show this morning. We discussed many topics I cover in the book, including what “mom brain” actually is; how moms can deal with social media comparison-making; and how moms can ensure that they take good care of themselves. Click here for the full segment!
Talking Mom Brain on the Brian Lehrer Show!
- brian lehrer show
- brigid bergin
- CBT for anxiety
- CBT for moms
- CBT for stress
- cognitive-behavior therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety
- cognitive-behavioral therapy for moms
- Dr CBT Mom
- Dr. Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco
- ilyse dimarco
- ilyse dobrow
- ilyse dobrow dimarco
- mom anxiety
- mom brain
- mom brain book
- mother stress
- motherhood anxiety
- motherhood stress
Mom Brain Book
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @DrCBTMom
- Talking maternal emotions, anxiety, and perfectionism with Vivvi! 8/10 @2 pm EST
- Perfectionism, comparison-making, and more on the Moms Don’t Have Time to Read Books podast!
- Sharing what I’ve learned about maternal emotions for The Washington Post’s On Parenting
- Talking Mom Brain with Peds Doc Talk!
- Mom Brain virtual book talk TONIGHT @ 7 pm